Looking for a chalet to rent in North Coast?

Summer in the North Coast.. Non-stop activities and festivals

The North Coast Resort has become the first choice for both middle and upper classes in Egypt, due to its soft water,  clean golden sand, and its atmosphere that is moderate even in winter. In addition to the abundance of hotels, resorts, and places of leisure and entertainment in the North Coast,  many artistic events and festivals are held there.


The northern coast of Egypt, commonly shortened to “the coast” is a long coastal strip extending for about 1,050 km along the Mediterranean Sea from the eastern side of the Sinai Peninsula at the Egypt-Gaza border to the western village of Sallum at the Egypt–Libya border.


The northern coast of Egypt consists of 4 major areas: “Northwest Coast” that consists of Marsa Matrouh, Salloum, Dabaa, Sidi Abdel Rahman and Sidi Barani;  “North Central Coast” that consists of Alexandria, Alamein, Marina, Sidi Kerir and Burj Al Arab; “the northern coast of the Delta” that consists of Rasheed, Gamasa, Ras El Bar, Damietta and Ezbet Al Burj; and the “northeastern coast” that consists of Port Said, Al-Arish and Rafah. And here we are going to talk about the northern, central and western coasts, starting from Alexandria to Sallum. This region contains a number of tourist villages and resorts on the northern coast.


The North Coast might be your best option, it’s almost the perfect summer getaway! You’ll find everything you could ever need for a relaxing, refreshing break.


Chalet for rent in the North Coast

Due to the great demand for resorts on the northern coast, there are many chalets of various spaces and types, starting from apartments to standalone villas. These chalets are available for rent whether for a day or month.


You also find furnished chalets ready for housing, and prices vary according to its luxuries and furnishings. There are also chalets for rent in resorts and tourist villages such as:


Chalet for rent in Marassi village

One of the most famous villages in the North Coast is Marassi Resort, which provides chalets for rent alongside ownership.  Marassi chalets are characterized by high-end finishing and furniture, and some have a private swimming pool.  In these chalets, daily rent is available to enjoy several days away from work pressure.


Marassi  resort is located in the famous Sidi Abdel Rahman Bay at the 129th kilometer of El Alamein Road, and it contains a number of distinct and wonderful services and facilities, as well as offers various residential units in multiple areas that meet all needs.  Marassi is close to the beach, picnic, shopping and permanent artistic events.


Chalet for rent in Hacienda Bay Coast

Hacienda Bay Resort is located on a huge area of ​​2.5 million square meters, most of which are green areas, gardens, and parks with an area of ​​800 thousand square meters that makes the vacation there complete relaxation for the nerves. The resort has many rental chalets of different spaces and types that vary between apartments, villas, twin houses and townhouses. In addition to the wonderful views of the units either on the sea or the golf courses.


Each unit in the village has a distinct view, either on the swimming pools, lake, sea, golf course, or viewing the various green areas and landscapes.


Villas and chalets for rent in Porto Marina resort

Porto Marina is one of the most famous villages and resorts in the coast, and the resort is unique with green spaces and wonderful artificial lakes overlooking the various chalets and villas. The project is located in the El Alamein area from the 94th kilometer to the 111th kilometer of the “Alexandria-Matrouh” road. It has 7 different gates. The project provides many and varied services such as: yacht marina, a hotel and many commercial malls, health and sports clubs.


Chalet for rent in Row Marina North Coast

The village extends over an area of ​​20 thousand square meters, and the resort has been designed and divided in a wonderful and attractive way. The village was designed in two U-shaped phases to give a complete view of the sea for all residential units.

Around 80% of the total area of ​​the project has been allocated for green spaces, artificial lakes and swimming pools, and the remaining 20% ​​is distributed among residential units. You can also enjoy a range of major services that combine there.




Start searching for chalets in the North Coast on Aqarmap 

You might also like