Projects of Hassan Allam Holding Company in New Cairo
What is Hassan Allam Holding Company?
The company has a long history in the contracting field dating back to more than 80 years, which means that Hassan Allam Contracting Company has extensive experience in this field. With the establishment of Hassan Allam Real Estate Company in 2000, the company expanded in the field of real estate investment and was able to implement a wide range of different projects.
It can be said that Hassan Allam Company occupies an important position in the Egyptian real estate market, and is distinguished by the diversity of its projects and their high-quality implementation. The company’s projects include a variety of properties, including residential, commercial, hotel and tourism projects.
Previous Projects of Hassan Allam Holding Company
- Seasons Residence in New Cairo.
- Park Compound in New Cairo.
- Little Venice Golf Resort in Ain Sokhna.
- Baia Bianca Vacation Resort in Sharm El Sheikh.
Compounds of Hassan Allam Company
1- The Phoenix Swan Lake, Fifth Settlement
- The compound is located inside Swan Lake Compound, directly in front of Al Rehab City.
- Designed on an area of 20 acres, divided between buildings and green spaces.
- It offers residential apartments and penthouses of various areas and distinctive designs.
- It is a completely fenced neighborhood, characterized by privacy, and has all types of security.
- It consists of 14 residential buildings, all with amazing views.
- The compound has all services and entertainment.
2- Haptown Compound in Mostaqbal City
- It is located in Mostakbal City, in the second phase along New Cairo Road.
- The total area of the project is 250 acres, interspersed with green spaces.
- The units vary between: studios, apartments, duplexes, townhouses, villas, and twin houses.
- It is characterized by smoothness and flexibility in its payment and payment systems.
- It achieves calm and comfort for its clients, in addition to privacy
- Strong 24-hour security guard.
- Swimming pools and artificial water bodies.