The Helali Towers in the New Administrative Capital
El-Helali Northern Towers in the New Administrative Capital is a fully integrated project that is located in the Central Business District (CBD) that includes commercial, administrative, and medical units in addition to hotel apartments. This project is implemented by the Chinese General Company for Architectural Engineering (CSCEC) under the auspices of the Ministry of Housing and Urban Communities.
The New Administrative Capital is the biggest economic and political project in Egypt and the MENA region. Its total area extends over 17,000 acres and it includes many landmarks such as the Iconic Tower, Medical City, Olympic City, Arts & Culture City, Downtown District, Business & Finance District, the Gold Market, and many residential neighborhoods.
Details on the Helali Towers in the New Administrative Capital
The Northern Helali Towers is one of the huge towers investments that is developed by the Chinese General Company for Architectural Engineering (CSCEC) and it is located in the Central Business District among other skyscrapers.
Its total area is approximately 139,000 square meters and it includes a shopping mall with commercial units in different areas, medical units, and hotel apartments. It consists of two underground floors and 8 repetitive floors and it is designed in a modern way that divided it into two buildings; connected with one bridge. The project enjoys natural sceneries and open, green areas that add to the experience of the residents and visitors.
Design of the Helali Towers in the New Administrative Capital
This project is designed to take the form of two buildings: C09 and C10, both are connected by a bridge on the seventh floor that is 24 meters wide and 36 meters high. Each tower is designed to be an intersecting crescent, which is an idea that is developed and consulted by Dar El-Handasa.
The Helali Tower consists of two underground podium floors dedicated to car garages with an area of 43,000 square meters, and 8 floors above the ground, each floor of which is 7,000 square meters. As for the project’s total area, it is more than 139 thousand square meters.
The Helali Tower includes a large shopping center located on the first three floors, and the bulk of the Helali Tower includes the Fairmont Hotel and other luxury hotels. The tower includes commercial, administrative, and medical units in addition to hotel apartments in the new capital.
Real Estate Developer of the Helali Towers
El-Helali Northern Towers in the New Administrative Capital is a fully integrated project that is located in the Central Business District (CBD) that includes commercial, administrative, and medical units in addition to hotel apartments. This project is implemented by the Chinese General Company for Architectural Engineering (CSCEC) under the auspices of the Ministry of Housing and Urban Communities. Its design was consulted and developed by Dar El-Handasa and the project also partnered El-Hazeq Constructions.
CSCEC was founded in 1982 and it is one of the biggest names in the field of architecture and construction engineering and it works in more than 100 countries in the world. It owns 8 firms in the stocks market and it also has more than 100 subsidiary firms on a global level. Its previous works include a wide array of projects in different fields that include developing mega-projects, pipelines, nuclear stations, international airports, skyscrapers, and satellite stations.
Types of Units Available in the Helali Towers in the New Capital
The Helali Towers consist of two underground levels and 8 repetitive floors that include:
- The first underground, ground, and first floor is dedicated to a huge shopping mall that includes commercial units and international fashion trademarks
- Medical units that include clinics and pharmacies
- Administrative units
- A hotels area that includes famous chains such as Fairmont Hotels
- The remaining upper floors are dedicated to hotel apartments, fully furnished
Opening the Helali Towers in the New Administrative Capital
The foundational work and construction phase of the towers were finished in September 2020.
In March 2022, the developer celebrated finishing the establishment phase of the project’s concrete infrastructure. The construction phase took 18 months to be completed; as for the Helali Towers’ base, which is 8,000 square meters wide, it was established after 16 hours.
The developer used the BIM technology to verify pipeline collision, improve design capabilities and ensure the efficiency of its work. When it came to concrete works, high-rise formwork and columns were completed in record-breaking time.
Location of the Helali Towers in the New Administrative Capital
Lying the heart of the New Administrative Capital, the Helali Towers is located in the CBD district in front of the Iconic Tower. It is also close to other landmarks of the New Capital such as the Green River, the Monorail station, Knowledge City, Al Massa Hotel, Arts and Culture City, and the New Opera House.
Moreover, the New Capital itself is surrounded by a network of vital roads to keep it connected with different parts of Egypt. Some of these roads include Suez road, Cairo-Ain Sokhna road, North and South Bin Zayed axis, and Central Ring Road.
Details of the Central Business District (CBD) in the New Capital
- CBD district in the New Capital extends over 195 acres and its investments amount to $ 3 billion
- It includes the Iconic Tower, which is the tallest tower in Africa, in addition to other 20 commercial towers, administrative, and residential towers and skyscrapers
- CBD is constructed and planned by the Chinese General Company for Architectural Engineering (CSCEC) and the General Authority of Urban Development under the auspices of the Egyptian Ministry of Housing
- It is considered as an integrated district as it provides all sorts of services which include international hospitals, banks, multinational firms, international schools, hotels, and a sports club
- Spacious green areas and designated areas for restaurants and cafes and all sorts of entertainment services
- CBD attracts all types of foreign investments and offers various types of units that vary between commercial, residential, and administrative whose areas start from 25 square meters
- Modern architectural designs for every project and unprecedented skyscrapers that ensure a prosperous future of investments
- The Egyptian government offers facilitated payment plans in CBD to cater to different budgets
Most Important Landmarks and Roads Surrounding CBD District
CBD is located in the heart of the New Administrative Capital and it is connected with different vital areas of Egypt through the northern and the southern Bin Zayed axis.
It is close to many landmarks in the New Capital such as the Ministries’ District and it is only 10 minutes from the Presidential District. It is also close to the Business and Finance District, Downtown, and Al Massa Hotel.
You can reach the CBD district in the New Capital through Suez road, Cairo-Ain Sokhna road, North and South Bin Zayed axis, and Central Ring Road.
Start searching for wide varieties of properties on Aqarmap!