Your Unit in Mizar Mall in the New Capital
The New Administrative Capital is famous for its ability to attract the attention of many businessmen, investors, and anyone looking for a better future, as it is famous for its wonderful designs for buildings in the New Capital and skyscrapers that have become competitive with their counterparts in European countries.
Details of Mizar Mall in the New Administrative Capital
Mizar Mall, which is a new skyscraper, consists of 12 floors to include the largest number of Commercial and administrative units and medical clinics in the New Administrative Capital with new and different areas and designs and in a distinct strategic location.
Location of Mizar Mall Near the Iconic Tower
Mizar Mall enjoys a strategic location in the heart of the Downtown real estate area in the New Administrative Capital.
It is located on the main street of 50 square meters that connects the government district to Bin Zayed North, and it is just a few steps from the regional ring road, in addition to Mizar Mall From the Monorail train station, Mizar Mall has an impressive facade directly overlooking the Iconic Tower and the Green River area.
Mizar Mall is surrounded by many important places such as the Diplomatic Quarter, the Ministries Complex, the Mosque of Egypt, the Cathedral, many large pharmaceutical companies, and the famous Al Massa Hotel.
The Real Estate Developer of Mizar Mall in the New Administrative Capital
Zodiac Real Estate Development is one of the leading companies in the field of real estate that has been able to culminate in 20 years of experience of excellence, as it is owned by the genius engineer Hassan Hassanein, who has a different mentality in the field of real estate designs and construction.
Previous Works of Zodiac Real Estate Development Company
Zodiac Real Estate Development has a strong and distinguished business precedent, the latest and most recent of which was Mizar Mall in the New Administrative Capital, in addition to many mega projects such as Tseppas Mall, 5 towers in Abbasiya, Ataba, and Mosky markets.
Features of Mizar Mall in the New Administrative Capital
- The privileged location in the downtown area of the Administrative Capital, which made it very close to many important places such as the ministries district, the iconic tower in the new capital, and the Green River
- The proximity of Mizar Mall to the Monorail station is a great advantage, as the presence of this station will greatly contribute to the turnout of a large number of visitors to the mall
- The availability of a variety of areas
- The good reputation enjoyed by Zodiac Real Estate Development Company – the owner of Mizar Mall – gave customers great confidence to search for commercial and administrative units in the new administrative capital of Mizar Mall.
Available Services in Mizar Mall in the New Administrative Capital
- A complete fire fighting system and alarms that operate automatically in the event of any fires, cases of theft, or earthquakes to evacuate visitors from the place, and there are stairs for emergency exits
- Modern elevators with glass facades give you a panoramic view through which you can see the entire mall and all the shops and units
- Electric escalators help customers who frequent the mall to go up and down easily to move around the mall effortlessly, in addition to the presence of medical units necessitating the presence of escalators that help patients reach the clinics
- Restaurants and cafés that offer a high level of service and unparalleled high quality, where you can enjoy your favorite dish in a beautiful and elegant atmosphere
- Electronic gates for entry and exit, in addition to self-inspection devices, to maintain the security and safety of the mall and its customers
- 24-hour security and guard personnel to provide a distinct level of security, as you as an investor or unit owner in Mizar Mall can feel safe in your unit throughout the day, in addition, that, as a visitor to the mall, you feel a different and distinct level of security, as you will find many security personnel around you who can help you with any time
- A large garage with a large capacity to accommodate the largest number of cars belonging to unit owners, employees, or visitors who frequent the mall to enjoy its services
- Reception service for visitors and customers to direct customers to the places they are looking for in the mall
- Great central air conditioning, plus high-speed internet
- An integrated cleaning team to maintain the cleanliness of the mall and its entire units, and there are garbage collection units in many different places in the mall
- Maintenance team In the event of any malfunctions, whether in the mall or the units, the maintenance team will repair the fault immediately
Details of Units in the Mizar Mall in the New Administrative Capital
Mizar Mall in the New Administrative Capital has a great advantage in terms of the great diversity in the types and spaces of units, as the mall includes commercial, administrative, and medical units with different designs, where all units are delivered with complete facilities and finishes, and medical and administrative units are also delivered with air conditioning.
Various Areas of Units in Mizar Mall in the New Capital
The areas of the real estate units in the New Administrative Capital in Mizar Mall vary, where the spaces of commercial units start from 38 square meters with an outdoor area of about 19 square meters, while the administrative and medical units start from 36 square meters and are delivered with full facilities and finishes. Air conditioners are installed in each unit.
Innovative Design of Mizar Mall Project in the New Administrative Capital
Mizar Mall has a genius and excellent design, as the interior design of the mall was entrusted to the engineer Yasser El-Beltagy, as the engineer responsible for many huge projects such as 8 towers in the new city of Alamein He was able to obtain 26 professional awards, in addition to the famous Damac towers in Dubai.
Mizar Mall has an area of about 2,650 square meters, and the mall consists of a ground floor and 12 upper floors, resembling a skyscraper in its design. In a refreshing outdoor setting.
The floors from the second floor to the twelfth floor have also been allocated to administrative and medical units equipped with elevators with a large capacity to accommodate a large number of visitors, in addition to escalators.
Different Payment Systems in Mizar Mall Building
Zodiac Real Estate Development Company, the owner of Mizar Mall, has provided various payment and payment systems through a simple down payment and the rest of the amount in installments over years to ease any financial burdens on the client and gain the trust of its customers and try to satisfy them.
The payment systems are:
- Pay 10% of the total price of the apartment in the new capital, and install the rest over 6 years
- Pay 20% of the total price of the apartment, and pay the rest in installments over 7 years
- Pay 30% of the total price of the apartment, and pay the rest in installments over 8 years