Learn more details about Hayati Residence Compound
Details about Hayati Residence Compound
The Compound was built on 24 acres of area with only 45% as constructions, and 55% as green areas, services, and roads. The Compound features high-end façades and most of the buildings overlook vast green areas.
The project is characterized by vital location, elegant and distinguished design, and quality of materials used in construction. The Compound is surrounded by four residential resorts from all sides, so the district is high standard. Most of the units are in the stage of internal finishing, knowing that there are already populated units by customers.
Location of Hayati Residence Compound
Hayati Residence Compound is located in New Cairo, next to Rehab City, and 100 meters away from Gate 9, in the Northern Investors district which is located on Sadat Corridor and close to the Suez Road.
The Compound is located in a neighborhood that is distinguished from other neighborhoods in New Cairo because it was dedicated to the real estate development companies to establish closed residential settlements “compounds”, which provide luxury housing units and some of them provide above-average housing units.
More about New Cairo
As for New Cairo, it is one of the largest and most prestigious new residential settlements in Cairo, where it is located in east Cairo and consists of several residential settlements, the largest of which are Fifth settlement, First settlement, and Third settlement. It is a common mistake to name New Cairo as Fifth settlement, as the latter is a neighborhood in New Cairo.
New Cairo has an excellent partitioning and planning compared to the rest of Cairo’s neighborhoods. Its streets are wide and characterized by calm and low population density.
Actually, prices in New Cairo rise very quickly, which is one of its main disadvantages. This rise usually results from the high demand and desire of many people to live and invest in it. Most neighborhoods of New Cairo are high-end and upscale districts.
Most important landmarks of New Cairo: the Police Academy, Cairo Festival City Mall, Downtown Mall, and the American University.
New Cairo can be easily accessed, as it is connected to major corridors, such as the Ring Road, Suez Road and Ain Sukhna Road, however, public transportation is still limited except the Southern 90th Street, which is the main commercial hub of the city.
Characteristics of the district in which the project is located
- Plenty of services, and complete infrastructure.
- Many compounds, such as Remas and El Horreya.
- Many clubs, such as the Aviation Club.
- Green spaces.
Services provided to residents
- Internet service for all housing units.
- High-end security through electronic portals that allow access for owners only, which increases privacy and security.
- A regular maintenance system to maintain the level of gardens and roads.
- Electric elevator in each building to serve all floors.
- Installation of the Internet, central satellite dish and landline services.
- Private garage for each building to accommodate 25 cars.
- The resort area is 24 acres with 20% only as constructions, and 80% as green spaces and services.
Prices and payment facilities
The apartment’s price ranges between EGP 1,160,000 and EGP 2,195,000. Areas range between 125 and 185 square meters (according to prices in the beginning of 2019).
- Delivery is immediate when paying in cash.
- Paying in installments can be up to 3 years.