Select your housing unit in one of the best new cities in Cairo
Crowdedness, pollution, narrow housing spaces, and lack of privacy are all driving reasons for young people to head for new cities in order to obtain an upscale and quiet residence and enjoy the high-quality services. Investors also move towards new cities to provide services, and there is high demand for units, so prices continuously increase, which stimulates investment.
Here are the most important new cities in Cairo:
It is one of the most important third-generation cities, with an area of 70,000 feddans and a unique location, as it is located east of Cairo and close to the Ring Road and Maadi district.
Why should you select residing in New Cairo?
If you like high-end residence, do not hesitate to make New Cairo your destination, as there are major roads connecting it to the capital and other cities, and various services whether educational, health, cultural, religious and entertainment. The most important projects in New Cairo are the American University, the German University, Wadi Degla Club, Petrosport Club, Cairo Festival City Mall, and Porto Cairo Mall.
The most important districts in New Cairo
The social level of districts are varied because they include economic, average, above-average and distinct housing units.
- The first settlement: one of the closest districts to Nasr City, and has upscale neighborhoods, such as the Academy and El Yasmeen neighborhoods.
- The third settlement: It is for the middle class, where the housing unit area starts from 70 to 120 square meters.
- The fifth Settlement: It is the most sought-after district by buyers and investors. Therefore, prices are high, and it is for the upper and middle classes. Its most important neighborhoods are as follows:
- Lotus neighborhood: It is located on 90th Street near the most important compounds, such as Mountain View and Kattameya Dunes. The price per square meter starts from EGP 7,500.
- El Kornfol neighborhood: It is located near the Northern Investors district next to Rehab and Madinaty Cities. Its most important characteristics are wide streets and luxury villas. The price per square meter starts from EGP 6,000.
- Takseam El Andlos: It is close to the entrance of the Fifth Settlement on El Moshir Tantawi Axis, and characterized by wide streets and green spaces. The neighborhood is one of the most upscale and low densely populated neighborhoods. The apartments’ price starts at EGP 1,000,000.
- Northern Investors: It has above-average and luxury housing units. It is located next to Rehab City and El Banafsag neighborhood. The most important compounds there include The Water Way Compound.
- Southern Investors: It overlooks the axis of Gamal Abdel Nasser and Mohamed Naguib, and has above average and luxury housing units. The most important compounds there are: Retaj, Moon Valley and Fatimia Balmlz.
If you are looking for integrated services at affordable prices, then book your housing unit in Badr City. Badr city is located on Kilo 84 of the Cairo-Suez Road, on an area of 18 acres.
Why should I select Badr city apart from other cities?
In addition to its competitive prices, it is only 5 km from the New Administrative Capital, and about half an hour drive from New Cairo, that is why it has a strategic location. Its most important landmarks are the Russian University, Badr University, and the entertainment district.
The most important neighborhoods in Badr city
- El Banafsag neighborhood: the most upscale neighborhood in the city. It has villas with super lux finishing and enjoys important services from the Russian University, Badr University in the east, social housing in the west, and the international road in the north, which makes it vital
- Ashgar or Nozha neighborhood: It is located next to the central park, and enjoys distinctive housing units that overlook the land scape. The average price is EGP 30,000 per unit.
- Featured Neighborhood: It overlooks the city entrance next to the exhibition grounds. It is one of the closest neighborhoods to the Administrative Capital. It is characterized by green areas, super lux finishes, and acceptable prices. The price of villas is nearly EGP 1,300,000 each.
- El Yasmeen neighborhood: It is located next to the entertainment district. The unit price starts at EGP 650,000.
It is one of the most important cities of the third generation. It is characterized by being free of industrial areas, green spaces scattered in the form of gardens permeating the residences; which make it environmentally friendly and a destination for all lovers of a peaceful healthy life. Additionally, it has all medical, educational, recreational and commercial services.
It is located between the Cairo-Ismailia Road and the Cairo-Suez Road. Its most important landmarks are the British University, the French University, and Heliopolis Club.
The most important neighborhoods in El Shorouk City
- Hai El Yakout – First Neighborhood West: It is located in the east of the city, next to the entertainment district. It has multiple services, such as restaurants and malls, like Walaks Mall. It is close to the school district. The price per square meter for apartments is EGP 6,000. But for villas, the price per square meter is EGP 7,500.
- Hai El Zmourod – Seventh Neighborhood: It is one of the most upscale residential neighborhoods and includes the British University, the French University, and is next to the school district. It is characterized by wide areas and a good partition of housing units and streets. The most important compounds there is Patio Compound. The price per square meter for apartments is EGP 5,000, but for villas, the price per square meter is EGP 12,000.
- El Nakheel Neighborhood: It is located at the entrance of the city. It is characterized by various many areas and trees, and surrounded by a fence to provide more safety. The price per square meter for apartments is EGP 7,400, but for villas, the price per square meter is EGP 10,650.
- Hai El Remas – Eighth Neighborhood: It is characterized by calmness and availability of all services, in addition to green spaces and paths designated for walking and cycling. Its most important landmarks are Heliopolis Club and Banque Misr. The price per square meter for apartments is EGP 5,300, but for villas, the price per square meter is EGP 9,150.
It is one of the most important new cities. It is characterized by good urban planning, extensive gardens, and diversity of inhabiting social classes. It is located at kilo 26 on the Ismailia Egypt Road.
The most important neighborhoods in the city:
- First Neighborhood: It is the city center, and combines high-end villas with socio-economic residences. The most important landmarks of the neighborhood: Obour Hospital, El-Najjar Center. The price per square meter for apartments is EGP 4,750, but for villas, the price per square meter is EGP 9,000.
- Second neighborhood: It is separated from the First Neighborhood by Ahmed Ibn Tulun Street and includes the school complex. The price per square meter for apartments is EGP 4,100, but for villas, the price per square meter is EGP 6,600. It is one of the cheapest neighborhoods in the city.
- Third neighborhood: The most upscale neighborhood in El Oubour City, and includes EgyptAir buildings and Al-Rawda Mosque. The price per meter for apartments is EGP 4,350.
- Golf City: It is one of the privileged neighborhoods for the upper classes. It has recreational services, such as golf courses, cinema and commercial malls. The price per square meter for apartments is EGP 8,450, but for villas, the price per square meter is EGP 18,000.
* It is worth mentioning that the prices mentioned in this article are subject to change, and we, in Aqarmap, continuously keen on updating the neighborhood price list, so that the customer becomes aware of the changes taking place in the real estate market, as well as we measure the demand indexes via Aqarmap index.