Why housing in OIA Compound is an excellent opportunity?

This article provides you information about OIA Compound including its prices, location and features.

About the developer of the project

The Compound is the latest project of EDGE HOLDING Company which is established in 2018 with the aim of real estate investment in Egypt. OIA New Capital was Edge Holding’s first business. 

Project Description

OIA New Capital is a Residential project, extended over 27 feddans. It consists of 40 residential buildings, with areas ranging from 120 square meters to 270 square meters. 

  • Geographical location of the Compound

OIA Compound is located in the heart of The New Administrative Capital, at the convergence of the four main roads in the capital, making it easy for residents of the compound to access any area they want. It is minutes away from southern Mohammed Bin Zayed axis and Regional Ring in Area R7, and the seventh residential district specifically in G5. Overall, this region is considered the most distinguished and finest location in the New Capital. It is near the Green River and minutes from Mega Mall, Disneyland and EXPO City, 10 minutes from the Embassy District, and 20 minutes from the Presidential Palace and the Capital Airport.

Project Features

OIA New Capital Project is a fully enclosed residential compound, with very distinctive designs. The project is located on an area of 27 feddans. The construction does not exceed 20% of the total area of the project, and the rest goes for green and water landscapes by 80%.

The compound offers a number of public and recreational services such as large green spaces, open and private gardens, artificial lakes, a large sport and health club, a shopping mall with the most prestigious shops, restaurants and international cafes as well as medical centers, security, and electronic garages.

Moreover, it is an island surrounded by four main streets, and each unit has its own view. That’s why the project is considered one of the largest projects of the New Capital. It also offers you everything you need including Luxury living accommodation within a fully gated compound.   

Services inside OIA Compound 

– Swimming pools and gym.

– 24-hour security.

– Restaurants and cafes.

– Medical Center.

– Entertainment areas for children.

Units and Spaces

The project offers a number of residential units consisting of 4 residential buildings with apartments for rent and sale with areas up to 270 square meters. In the same vein, the apartments contain from two to three rooms to suit all tastes.

Payment systems

The project comes with flexible payment systems by paying 6% down payment and the rest over 7 years without interest.

*Please note that all prices in the article are subject to change according to various factors and we at Aqarmap are constantly updating our prices guide for districts to keep customers informed about the continuous updates in the real estate market in addition to our Aqarmap Real Estate Index.

Start searching for compounds in the New Administrative Capital on Aqarmap 


You might also like