Why to Choose Marsa Matrouh for your Next Summer Vacation?
Marsa Matrouh city is one of the best coastal cities in Egypt; where many people love to spend their summer vacation enjoying its beaches and beautiful resorts. It is characterized by its white soft sand that gives Matrouh beaches that special feeling, atmosphere, and make it more attractive for domestic tourism in the summer.
Marsa Matrouh Location
It is located on the Mediterranean Sea coast, west of Alexandria, about 298 km away from it.
Marsa Matruh is about 217 km away from the Libyan border.
Features and Facilities
Marsa Matrouh offers many features that made it one of the most important Egyptian coastal cities, some of these advantages are as follows:
- Prime location; on the Mediterranean coast just next to the charming beaches and resorts of the Egyptian North Coast.
- Calm city; it’s far away from the crowds that makes it a popular destination for those who are seeking peace and relaxation.
- Availability of all services and facilities; whether supermarkets, healthcare, or even entertainment centers.
- Offers a wide range of residential communities with different levels; from furnished apartments to hotels, resorts, and private chalets.
- Low-service prices; as it is not a tourist city, the prices of the services are almost the same as any other Egyptian city.
- Marsa Matruh City also includes a large number of beaches, which are characterized by pure blue waters and soft white sands.
- Each beach has its own distinct theme and different characteristics, such as Agiba Beach, Beau Site Beach, Al Awam Beach, El Obayed, Rommel, and El Fayrouz Beach.
Marsa Matrouh Commercial Centers
Marsa Matrouh is also characterized by the availability of almost every service and facility you may need during your visit; there are many commercial areas and markets in the main streets available around the clock.
For example, Alam Al-Rum Street offers an array of different services for all the residents. It also contains many clothes and accessories shops, restaurants, cafes, and almost everything visitors may need.
There is also Alexandria Street, which is considered the city’s first commercial center. It is close to the Corniche. Moreover, it is one of the most valuable investment opportunities in Marsa Matruh.
As for the Libya market, it is one of the most famous commercial areas in the city. It is a place of pilgrimage for all expatriates and visitors to the city. The Libya Market is characterized by the high-quality and diversity of its goods. It is close to the Corniche, Al Awam, and Al Senussia district.
Many people look for a commercial for rent in Marsa Matruh during the summer vacation only to take advantage of the city demand.
Marsa Matrouh Chalets
There are many tourist villages and resorts in Marsa Matrouh City, such as:
All these tourist villages and resorts offer a wide range of chalets for rent in Marsa Matrouh; in different areas just to suit all needs and budgets. Some of these chalets are located directly on the sea, to let you enjoy Matrouh’s white sands and clear blue water.
However, Porto Matrouh is one of the best resorts in Matrouh, also you may find many other interesting resorts in Matrouh such as Laspero Resort, which is one of the best resorts in Marsa Matruh for summer vacation. It is distinguished by its direct sea overview and its high privacy standards. In addition to the Blue Beach Resort with its lavish green landscapes and parks, as well as charming sandy beaches.
If you are looking for the best resorts and chalets in Marsa Matrouh, you can go to Andalusia Village; it is located in the Alam Al-Rum district near the new Rommel Beach. It is one of the cheapest resorts in Marsa Matrouh, and it offers swimming pools located directly near the beach, Aqua Park for adults and children, and special pools for women.