All You Need to Know about Al-Rehab City
Al Rehab City is divided into 10 districts, each was built on 220 feddans as the city is set on an area of 10 kilometers.
The superb compound of El-Rehab is one of Talaat Moustafa Group’s finest projects and is considered as one of the most elegant and most successful residential complexes in New Cairo City.
Al-Rehab City is divided into 10 districts, each was built on 220 feddans as the city is set on an area of 10 kilometers.
This article contains more info about Al Rehab city and its services, location, division, features and apartment and villas prices.
Location of Al-Rehab City
If you are looking for apartments in Al-Rehab, then firstly you should know where it is located.
Details about Al-Rehab
Al-Rehab city is the first city to be built and designed by the private sector in Egypt during the 90s, with the aim to accommodate 200,000 inhabitants.
Overview on Talaat Mostafa Group
Talaat Moustafa Group is one of the major and largest real estate development companies in Egypt and the Middle East in terms of experience and accomplishments that took place throughout 40 years of grinding and hard work. It worked on a total of 8,500,000 square meters of land and sold 57,000 real estate units to suit all the needs of its residents.
Prices of Units in Al-Rehab
-Prices of apartments in Al-Rehab start at EGP 12,350 per square meter (in May 2019).
-Prices of villa prices start from EGP 17,800 per square meter (in May 2018)
Services of Al-Rehab
Services in Al Rehab city are divided into 3 partitions, which are: Trade centers, Medical Services and daily services.
- Rehab Mall 1, which consists of 2 floors in addition to having various services, such as: cafés, amusement parks, ATMs, perfume and cosmetics, restaurants, fast food, male and female clothes, electricity services, joinery, and maintenance
- Rehab Mall 2 is smaller than the previous one, and runs 2 floors. It focuses on clothing stores and banks
- An open market that contains chicken and meat shops, games and gifts, mobile services, pastries, mattresses, dairy products, computer games and internet café, professional maintenance, barber shops, paints and all things that can ever be provided
One of the distinctive services in Al Rehab due to having dentists for kids and adults, radiologists, neonatologists, otolaryngologists, internists and various specialties, medical doctors, speech therapists, surgeons, dermatologists, thoracic and even obesity and other medical specialties.
Like any other modern city, Al Rehab contains a punch of daily services such as (Banks – Schools – Mosques).
- Banks such as (Commercial International Bank (CIB)– Al Baraka Bank of Egypt – Qatar National Bank (QNB) – Arab African International Bank)
- Western Union money transfer branch
- 5 different schools (Othman Ibn Affan school – German Future school – French School – Futures School El Rehab – the British School Al Rehab).
- 9 Mosques:
-Al Hedaya Mosque
-Ahmed Afifi Mosque in its second stage
-Al Rahman Mosque in its third stage
-Talaat Moustafa Mosque in its fourth stage
-Abu Bakr Al Sadiq Mosque in its fifth stage
-Fatema Al Zahraa Mosque in its sixth stage
-Al Souq Mosque in its second stage
-Al Nady Mosque inside Al Rehab club
Al Rehab Contains additional features, such as: Al Rehab club, a bus for every residential block in addition to two buses heading to Nasr city and Saray El Kobba. Moreover, It has weddings and events hall, a police station, a fire station and a gas station to make sure that residents’ needs are fully met.
* Please note that all prices mentioned in this article are for the first quarter of 2019 and subject to change, and we in Aqarmap try to update them regularly in our prices guide of districts. Choose between different spaces and styles in the best compounds in Al Rehab City, you would find many payment plans that suit all.