Have A Deeper Look on Sheikh Zayed and Its Most Significant Districts
Some of people search for quietness and being away from noise; thus, Sheikh Zayed is the best choice
About Sheikh Zayed City
Sheikh Zayed City is located near to 6th of October City and Hadbet Al Ahram, and it’s bordered by Cairo—Alexandria Sahrawi Road. The city is about 28 km away from Central Cairo, and it’s reachable through 26th of July Axis. The city was established in 1995 in order to reduce serious congestion in Central Cairo and to be an expansion of urban space.
It’s a quiet area, with a huge space of green spaces and fine weather compared to Central Cairo. The city is divided into several areas, where residential real estates vary from economic, middle, upper-middle, and high classes.
If you are looking for apartments for sale in Sheikh Zayed, you need first to have a look on the latest prices in the city.
Here are averages of prices of real estate units in the most significant areas in Sheikh Zayed City for the beginning of 2019:
It’s one of the agricultural zones, and a presidential decree No. 230 has been issued for the inclusion of Green Revolution lands to the city of Sheikh Zayed. Building in this area and turning its agricultural activity into residential or commercial is prohibited without taking permission from the city’s council. Thus, the limited space of its land is allowed to be used for building villas and luxurious palaces. Green Revolution extends to Cairo- Alexandria Sahrawi Road, which facilitates the movement from and to the area. It’s also privileged by splendid views and clean air, as green lands surround its small number of villas. Apartments square meter price average in Green Revolution reaches EGP 11, 600.
The district is located at the entrance of Sheikh Zayed City’s, and it’s one of its First Sector’s districts. It contains City Council headquarter, and a number of residential units, including apartments for middle prices, and villas for upper middle prices. In the district, there is the famous market of Hyper One, and the new headquarter of Cairo University. Apartments’ square meter price average in The First District is EGP 6,950.
The district contains famous El Sheikh Zayed Specialized Hospital, a complex of Azhari institutes, and a number of youth buildings. Apartments’ square meter price average in The Fifth District is EGP 7,450.
It’s famous for the availability of villas and palaces more than apartments. It’s considered a family district, where apartments’ square meter price average is EGP 7,300.
The Ninth District
It’s one of Sheikh Zayed City’s comparatively new districts, where buildings doesn’t excessed four floors. For villas, each one consists of a ground floor and two floors. Apartments’ square meter price average in the Ninth District is EGP 6,550.
The Tenth District
It’s one of Third Sector’s districts in Sheikh Zayed City, where apartments and villas are offered for middle prices. The district includes: Sheikh Zayed Youth Center, The Azhari Institute, and a Civil Registry. It’s only defect is its nearness to the economic 63-meter housing buildings. Apartments’ square meter price average in The Ninth District is EGP 6,650.
The Eleventh District
This district affords residential units for middle prices. It’s located on Mostakbal Axis, and it’s characterized by the availability of good services; including trade stores, schools, and medical centers. Apartments’ square meter price average in The Eleventh District is EGP 4,850.
This district includes different types of residential units, as it affords family housing, residential complexes, and compounds like Al Rabowa Compound and Al Gehaz Buildings. Apartments’ square meter price average in The Thirteenth District is EGP 5,750.
Most Significant Privileges and Services of Sheikh Zayed City
- The availability of markets and major trade malls like: Hyper One, Americana Plaza Mall, and Mall of Arabia
- The availability of green areas and open gardens, where African Park, the first open zoo in Egypt, has been opened
- Gyms and sporting clubs like: Sheikh Zayed Youth Center, Al Ahly Sporting Club, and triple Playgrounds
- Significant governmental headquarters like: Ministry of Tourism- Urban Communities Authority- The Environmental Cultural Center- Egyptian Tourism Federation
- For health care services, there are many medical centers and hospitals affording the best services like: Elsheikh Zayed Specialized Hospital- Rofayda Maternity Hospital- El Zohour Hospital
- The availability of different types of schools like: Azhari Institute- Hotel School- British International School- The Canadian International College
- There are numerous restaurants like: TBS- Crave, and cafes like: Coffee Shop Company—Harris Cafe, in addition to numerous cinemas inside its major malls
Most Famous Landmarks in Sheikh Zayed City
Sheikh Zayed has many important landmarks, some of them are:
- Important governmental buildings like: Ministry of Tourism- Egyptian Tourism Federation- The Cultural Environmental Center- Urban Communities Authority—Some of private companies like Juhayna and Edita
- The availability of famous mosques and churches like: Al Jamia Mosque- Islamic Complex Mosque- the Orthodox Church