Know More about Schools and Universities in the New Capital
In this article, we will introduce the most important information about the most prestigious schools and universities in the New Administrative Capital
In this article, we will introduce the most important information about the most prestigious schools and universities in the New Administrative Capital.
Today, good education is like water and air, parents always look for the best opportunities to educate their children, even if these chances exist abroad.
If you have children at different levels of education (primary, preparatory, secondary, university), and you’ll always want the best for them. So, we bring bearing good news for you. There are many prestigious schools and universities in the New Administrative Capital, which contend for starting the next academic year. This gives a strong boost to education within the country. It also creates a strong generation that keeps pace with the requirements of the modern age.
Best Schools in the New Administrative Capital
The New Administrative Capital so far includes only 50 international and language schools, including 4 Japanese schools. These schools are scheduled to be completed within a year, which means that they will start the new academic year of 2020 in the New Administrative Capital.
Africa First Education Company (AFE) is planning to pump massive investments into creating an international school in the New Administrative Capital, which will be called “Cadmus”. The company was founded in 2018 by giant companies, which are:
- The Lebanese SABIS® Company, which runs the International Schools of Choueifat (ISC) that operates in Egypt,
- Redcon Construction Company, a real estate giant company
- The UAE investment fund.
Also, a school will be established by the Engineering Authority of the Armed Forces in partnership with Misr Italia properties in R2 in the New Capital. The school will be built on an area of about 12,000 square meters, with an estimated cost of EGP 25, 000. The school will accommodate 1,500 students in different basic education stages.
The Sahara Schools group will also establish another international school in the New Capital. The Sahara Schools is one of the educational groups that has started operating in Egypt since 1990. It continuously seeks to develop its international education. This is to introduce a generation of students with the highest level of education to keep pace with modernization.
Another organizations and companies will establish many international schools, such as:
- International Knowledge Company (IKC)
- El-Bayan Educational Establishment
- Anglo American for educational services
- Egypt British International School
- Manor House International Schools
- Sisters of the Heart of Jesus
- Egypt SBV Limited
Prestigious Universities in the New Administrative Capital
In addition to schools, the New Administrative Capital will include a group of distinguished international universities. Of course, all degrees offered by these universities are certified by the Supreme Council of Universities.
These universities include:
- German International University of Applied Sciences (GIU)
- Hungarian University
- Swedish University
- University of Liverpool
- The new Canadian University, and University of Prince Edward will offer its programs in sustainable energy engineering and industrial and structural design engineering. The university will annually accept approximately 400 students from Egypt and abroad
- American International University, on an area of 50 acres to accommodate 21,000 students
- British Coventry University, located in one of the best locations in the Administrative Capital near Midtown Sky New Capital
- The Japanese University, Canadian College, and University of Sinai allocate about 450 feddans
Advantages of Studying in the Universities of the New Capital
- The German Car manufacturing giant provides jobs for graduates of engineering colleges
- International universities ensure that 50% of the faculty staff would be Egyptians
- Some buildings will be designated for research and development