Most important information about the finest districts of Nasr City
About Nasr City
In this article, you will know more about the finest districts of Nasr City, which is one of the largest cities in Cairo. Nasr City is located in the east of Cairo near Heliopolis and it is one of the most luxurious residential cities in Cairo Governorate. It is considered as one of the commercially active districts due to having the most famous commercial streets; including “Abbas Al-Akkad”. In Nasr City, there are many services and features that the individual needs: hospitals, schools, cafes, restaurants, banks, commercial malls, clinics …
The most famous roads in Nasr City: Al-Nasr Road.
The most famous landmarks of Nasr City: Rabaa Al-Adawiya Mosque, Cairo Stadium, Fair Zone, City Stars Mall, Health Insurance Hospital.
Districts and areas in Nasr City vary between medium, high-class, and economic. In this article, you will learn about the finest districts of Nasr City.
The finest districts and areas of Nasr City
1-Abu Dawood Al-Dhaheri Street
Abu Dawood Al-Dhaheri Street is considered as the most important main street in Nasr City, as it connects Hassan Al-Maamoun Street and Makram Ebeid Street. Abu Dawood Al-Dhaheri Street contains residential apartments with an average price per square meter of EGP 9,050.
One of the most famous landmarks of Abu Dawood Al-Dhaheri Street is Hadiqet Al-Tefl.
Learn more about the services and features of Abu Dawood Al-Dhaheri Street
- A group of restaurants and cafes such as: Rehan, Bistro and Kasten.
- Commercial Stores such as: Kazyon and Ragab’s Sons.
- Pharmacies and gyms.
- Furniture stores.
2- Al-Tayaran Street
Al-Tayaran Street is considered as one of the finest and largest streets of Nasr City. It starts from Autostrad Road Passing Al-Nasr Road and ends at the intersection of Ali Amin Street. Al-Tayaran Street contains residential apartments starting from EGP 8,800 per square meter.
Among the most famous landmarks of Al-Tayaran Street are: Rabaa Al-Adawiya Mosque, St. Mary Church, Sonesta Hotel, Al-Azhar Conference Centre, Ministry of Planning, Al Azhar Islamic Research Academy and Health Insurance Hospital.
Know more about the features and services of Al-Tayaran Street
- It contains banks such as: Banque Misr and Banque du Caire.
- Commercial stores and brands such as: RadioShack.
- International and governmental schools: Nasr City schools, Future School.
- Sport clubs and medical centres.
3- The First District
The First District, or as it is known as the Golden Square, is the most famous area of Nasr City for which the demand by citizens or tourists is to the double, as it passes by Abbas Al-Akkad Street and Ali Amin Street. The average price per square meter for its residential apartments reaches EGP 8,700.
The most famous landmarks of the First District: Massa Hotel, Genena Mall.
Learn more about the features and services of the First District
- It contains schools such as: Al-Azhar Model Institutes Complex and Abbas Al-Akkad Experimental School.
- The most famous restaurants such as: McDonald’s, Om Hassan and Hardee’s.
- Commercial malls: Tiba Mall and Genena Mall.
4- Makram Ebeid Street
Makram Ebeid is the most famous street in Nasr City. It is considered one of the landmarks of the city. Makram Ebeid Street starts from the intersection of Mostafa Al-Nahhas to Hassan Aflatoun Street. The average price per square meter of apartments in Makram Ebeid reaches EGP 8,200.
Among the most famous landmarks of Makram Ebeid Street is Hadiqet Al-Tefl.
Learn more about the features and services of Makram Ebeid Street
- Banks: Emirates Bank Dubai, Qatar National Bank, and Al-Masria for Exchange.
- Libraries and mosques.
- Home and electronic stores.
- Beauty centres, medical centres and pharmacies.
5- Al-Sefarat district
Al-Sefarat District is one of the quietest areas in Nasr City compared to the other vital streets. Al-Sefarat District is located 5 minutes away from the public free zone, 7 minutes away from Abbas Al-Akkad and 15 minutes away from Al-Moshir Axis.
The average price per square meter for apartments in Al-Sefarat District reached EGP 7,950.
The most famous landmarks of Al-Sefarat District: Egyptian Atomic Energy Authority and Egyptian Renewable Energy Authority.
Learn more about the features and services of Al-Sefarat District
- National Bank of Egypt.
- Pharmacies and clothing stores.
- Tahrir Supermarket.
- Al-Sefarat Hospital.
6- Abbas Al-Akkad
It is at the top of the streets and areas of Nasr City due to being the most famous commercial street in the city and even in Cairo, because it contains the most famous houses of fashion, clothes, furniture, and appliances.
Abbas Al-Akkad connects between Al-Nasr Road and Al-Sefarat District. It also intersects with Mustafa Al-Nahhas. The average price per square meter for the residential apartments in Abbas Al-Akkad reaches EGP 7,700.
Among the most famous landmarks in Abbas Al-Akkad Street are: The International Park, Egypt Air Company and Enppi Company.
Learn more about the features and services of Abbas Al-Akkad Street
- Banks: Suez Canal Bank, Commercial International Bank CIB, National Bank of Egypt and Faisal Islamic Bank.
- Restaurants and cafés such as: Costa Café, KFC, Om Hassan, Koshary Al-Tahrir, Tom and Basal, and Pizza King.
- Furniture stores: Oriental Weavers.
- Pharmacies and clinics.
- Shopping malls.
- Famous clothing brands.
* It is worth mentioning that the prices stated in the article are changeable. In Aqarmap, we are keen on updating the price list of the districts, so as the consumer will be able to know the changes in the real estate market.